2. To order To place your order, we put at your disposal our website: www.islamOdeco.com 24h / 24 and 7j / 7.
3. Product Information IslamOdeco takes the utmost care in putting information on the essential characteristics of its products online, including technical descriptions from its partners and suppliers and photographs illustrating the products, within the limits of the technical and technical aspects. the respect of the best standards of the market.
4. Price The sales prices indicated on the Site are in euros and all taxes included but excluding shipping costs. Any delivery costs are indicated to the User as and when his choice of products and are billed at the end of the order in addition to the price of selected products. You will note that for the European Union the prices appear in euros on the Site but also in the currency of the country of dispatch for simple information. The price is in euros and is always clearly indicated before the confirmation of the order. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time but we are committed to apply the rates in effect that you have been indicated on the Site at the time of your order. The applicable VAT is the country of destination of the goods purchased.
5. Availability You will note that we will honor your order within the limits of our available stocks. In the event that any of the products ordered are not available in our stocks, we undertake to contact you by email within a period of 15 days from the date of your order to inform you and you indicate in what time frame, this product could, if necessary, be delivered to you. If some of the ordered products are temporarily unavailable, we promise to send you the products available and offer you the "shipping" for the rest of the order. We will then propose to address you in replacement of the unavailable product, an article of a quality and an equivalent price. If you refuse, we will refund the product.
6. Delivery method Products purchased on the Site may be delivered by mail or express service. The costs incurred depend on the selected article. In case you want to have your purchases delivered in another country where IslamOdeco is present, it is the rates of this country that will apply, as the rate of VAT. It is the country of delivery that determines the rates and delivery times of your purchase. Your order will be delivered to the address you indicated when placing your order. IslamOdeco makes every effort to respect the delivery deadlines mentioned on the Site. Nevertheless we can not be held responsible for the consequences due to a delay of delivery or a loss of parcels caused by a third party to the contract of transport or by your fact or due to an unforeseeable and insurmountable cause constituting a case of force major. In case of non receipt of a package within the time indicated, an investigation is conducted with the carrier and may take several days (ex: 21 days for the Post). During this period, no refund or return can be made. Upon receipt of your order, we recommend that you check the conformity of the products delivered with your order and indicate, if necessary, on the delivery note and in the form of handwritten reserves accompanied by your signature, any anomaly concerning them. Without prejudice to applicable legal warranties, we recommend that you make any reservation regarding the lack of conformity of the existing products on the date of delivery as soon as possible by email to IslamOdeco, via the website. In the event of nonconformity or damage during the transport, the User will have the possibility to ask for the replacement of the product except if it involves a cost obviously disproportionate compared to the damage found in which case a partial or complete refund according to the damage will be done. We inform you that a delay in delivery of 24 H is possible with regard to the delivery of your order. Indeed, for security reasons, all orders paid by credit card are subject to verification by IslamOdeco. Additional information may be requested or required to validate your purchase. Therefore, and in order to avoid any delay, please enter during your order: - an active email address - a fixed telephone number (workplace or home) to reach you at any time during the day. In addition, for any order over an amount set by IslamOdeco, IslamOdeco sets the right to require a piece of identification and proof of address to be sent by fax, mail or mail. We are sorry for the inconvenience, nevertheless these measures are a proof of will on our part, to protect our customers from possible frauds à la carte bank.
7. Right to retract Satisfied or refunded (refund by purchase order !!!!, not valid for sale products & no exchange possible) IslamOdeco allows you to benefit from 7 days provided by Article L 121-20 Code of Consumption, to return a product that does not satisfy you. This right of withdrawal is exercised without penalty, except shipping costs. You can return this product, at your expense, with your invoice and the duly completed and signed return form. We thank you to return the goods by registered mail or by post and to subscribe to insurance from the carrier of the market value of the products. This is especially necessary in the event of theft or loss of this good through their services. In all cases the return is made at the expense of the consumer. This right of return can only be accepted for products in their original condition and complete, in good condition. Items returned incomplete, damaged, damaged or soiled by the Customer are not included. In case of expertise of the product under the right of withdrawal, IslamOdeco will do its utmost to reimburse the User as soon as possible by providing a PURCHASE Voucher of a value equal to the product purchased. This period will depend on internal audit and financial intermediary deadlines but will be of a maximum duration of 3 weeks. It is very important to note that products made or modified to measure including the prints (as opposed to accessories) are not subject to the right of withdrawal, and this in accordance with the law.
8. Return For any return of parcel, you must return it by Post (or other carrier). Returns must be addressed to our after-sales service. Please read the following point.
9. Guarantees and after-sales services All our prints and equipment sold benefit from: - the legal guarantee of conformity - the legal guarantee of hidden defects The shipping costs of the item (s) are the responsibility of the customer. However, if the guarantee of conformity is applicable to the product (s) returned (s), all costs related to this return will be refunded to the customer. For any return of parcel, you must return it by Post (or other carrier).
10. litigation and liability This contract is subject to international trade law. IslamOdeco can not be held responsible for the non-performance of the contract concluded, on the one hand in case of force majeure, as defined by the courts on the other hand in case of fault of the customer or the unpredictable and insurmountable event of a third party to the contract. We remind you that it is prudent to proceed with the backup of the data contained in the purchased products. IslamOdeco can not be held responsible for the consequences resulting from the misuse of products sold on the Site.
11. Commentary, criticism, communication All reviews submitted by Users of IslamOdeco are monitored and moderated by the marketing team. Since the statements violate the law and ethics (abusive advertising, defamatory remarks, insults, comments out of context ...) IslamOdeco reserves the right to refuse or modify the opinion concerned.
12. Protection of personal data The information you provide is essential for the processing and delivery of orders, the establishment of invoices and warranty contracts, their absences lead to the cancellation of your order. By registering on the Site, you agree to provide us with true and genuine information about you. The communication of false information is contrary to the present general conditions as well as to the conditions of use appearing on the Site. IslamOdeco is authorized to collect, process and use information about you. These data are subject to computer processing. You have a permanent right of access and rectification on all the data concerning you, in accordance with the European texts and the national laws in force (article 34 of the law of 6 January 1978). You can at any time make a request from IslamOdeco to find out what information it has about you. You can at any time and on request modify this data. If you accepted it during your identification on the Site, promotional emails (e-mails) proposing news, destocking offers, exclusives, bargains ... will be sent to you. You can ask to no longer receive emails from us at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose and inserted in the footer of each email that we or one of our partners will send you. IslamOdeco is the only holder of information about you. If you accepted it during your identification on the site, IslamOdeco and its contractual partners can send you information within the framework of specific and specific promotional operations. These partners are specially chosen by IslamOdeco and are recognized for the quality of their products and services.
13. Intellectual property All content of the Site IslamOdeco (illustrations, texts, labels, brands, images, videos) is the property of IslamOdeco, its co-contractors or partners. Any partial or total reproduction of the content by any means whatsoever and on any medium is subject to prior express authorization from IslamOdeco. All information, contents, files and software offered by our services are protected by national and international laws concerning intellectual property and Copyright. IslamOdeco can not give you permission to copy, display or distribute any content for which you do not have intellectual property rights. Any use of these contents in fraud of the rights held by thirds on these is constitutive of the offense of counterfeiting, severely sanctioned by the Code of the Intellectual Property. IslamOdeco can not under any circumstances be held responsible for the violation by a user of rights held by third parties and perpetrated because of the activities of the latter on the Site.